Eugene has a church planting ministry & a rural Bible School where he trains the pastors. He is also involved in building houses for other missionaries who have come to Mozambique & getting them settled. Dawn teaches and ministers to the women in Espungabera and the villages. They are missionary team leaders in their area.
The floods of cyclone Idai devastated large parts of Mozambique, and Eugene and Dawn were able to shelter and help people at their farm. St Peters was able to raise a significant contribution towards the immediate relief efforts. Continue to pray as the destruction of fields and crops likely will lead to famine later this year.
These pictures show the food relief efforts across a river, Mercy Air helicopter who assisted, as well as a house that collapsed in the floods.
- For details on Mozambique and AIM’s work there, please visit https://eu.aimint.org/go/where/mozambique/
- The Reyneckes serve with Africa Inland Mission (AIM) and are longterm partners of St Peters.
- For current news, read the October 2019 Bush Telegraph.
- For a bit more detail on the area where Reynecke’s live: Espungabera
Current Prayer Needs – November/December 2019
- For a good Home assignment
- The continued recover efforts following cyclone Idai
- Provision of food sources in the coming months
- For strength and steadfastness of the church leaders